|Theresa Legg, Chairperson
|Nathaniel Garrels, Vice Chairperson
Dr. James Snyder
San Wong, Director,
Department of Human Rights, Des Moines
- Study the changing needs and opportunities for the deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Serve as a liaison between the office and the public, sharing information and gathering constituency input.
- Recommend to the board for adoption rules pursuant to chapter 17A as it deems necessary for the commission and office.
- Recommend legislative and executive action to the governor and general assembly.
- Establish advisory committees, work groups, or other coalitions as appropriate.
DSCI Commission Meeting
Date: August 2, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Pleasant Hill Public Library
5151 Maple Drive
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
Quarterly Report: July 1 – September 30, 2011